soap opera island soap opera island

Unsung Genius?

I have just witnessed the work of a living legend. Lord Jesus, please heal my eyes.

Pizza Guys 2 Pizza Guys 2

Great Job

Just joking. This was absolute crap. I couldn't even finish it after listening to the retardedly wirtten and acted dialogue about the Apple Jacks. It's disgusting how tasteless some animators are on this site. What's more sad is the fact that so many more people actually LIKE this and thought it was funny. Oh well. My life will go on. Keep up the crap to entertain the retarded.

zonzo responds:

I like the way you typed out retardedly wirtten.

It's not like I'm fucking selling it on DVD. Take it easy. You act like I think this is the best flash ever, well it's not and I know that. It's just a fucking hobby I do when I'm bored. How about some constructive criticism....and maybe you should watch more then just 10% before you judge it.

Awkward Nature Awkward Nature

Bland

If the main character is a racoon, why does he have human hands and human feet and human legs and a human face with racoon color schemes. I would expect that kind of dumb character to come out of the mind of a 15-year-old. Plus, the whole thing was very bland. I'm sorry, I don't know why evenybody likes it.

Falconer02 responds:

Why does (insert any major animation company here) animal characters have human characteristics? It's called anthropomorphic-- taking anything in nature and giving it human-like qualities pretty much. I just wanted to try it out with a different style. And the reason a lot of people enjoy it is basically because it's different from all the other blood-drenched flashes out there. Check out the review below yours to see what I shot for.

Road to Serfdom Road to Serfdom

I totally agree with Denvish. Let's show a little more talent next time. Then you can grow from making shit, to making crap. Yeah, won't that be FUN?

Black Jellybean Black Jellybean

Nice timing!!!

I love watching a motionless, Down's Syndrome, crosseyed, foul mouthed, sideways-talking cat with a twitching tail talk about the comparison of the pills in The Matrix to the presidential candidates. I feel like the author is some sort of unsung genius, to create such a wise thinker of a character. TO be able to transcend the normal style of how people talk, by having the cat talk from the far right side of his face, is absolute brilliance. This author redefines humor, something that we humans have neglected for so long.

Facetiously speaking.

Inflatable Jesus Inflatable Jesus

pretty much crap

This is definitely up there for the most retarded flash animations ever made. There was nothing about that was noteworthy, besides the fact that it probaby tok 5 minutes to make and...oh yeah...it was a piece of crap.

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

Why front page?!?!?

I cant believe this has lasted on this site, and to make it to the front page is absolute insanity. Is everybody on this site retarded? Well, I know that this animation was completly retarded and lacked any form of humor!! But you know, that's just MY opinion.

Zelda: DoUC Pt. 1 Zelda: DoUC Pt. 1

Crappy Wappy!!

This is pretty much the most pointless thing that has lasted on this site!! I really hope you don't think you're funny, for your sake.

Taco-Man hates the RIAA Taco-Man hates the RIAA

Muy Comico

Yeah, this was a witty and fun little animation. They reminded me of something you'd see on SNL. Hey, maybe you should join SNL hahahahahahahahah. Then you'd be REALLY funny. Anyway, this was really funny and it made me wanna download some copyrighted music files from the internet.

-J*A*S*H

Life in Motion Life in Motion

Yessiry

People are getting some wild hair of creativity up their buts lately on this site!!! Absolutely awesome!! I love it when things morph all over the screen. Great ideas and great choice of music. It would have been better if it was an actual recording instead of MIDI. MIDI sounds too robotic and mechanical. Anyway, AWESOME!!!!! I loved it!!

-J*A*S*H