soap opera island soap opera island

Unsung Genius?

I have just witnessed the work of a living legend. Lord Jesus, please heal my eyes.

Pizza Guys 2 Pizza Guys 2

Great Job

Just joking. This was absolute crap. I couldn't even finish it after listening to the retardedly wirtten and acted dialogue about the Apple Jacks. It's disgusting how tasteless some animators are on this site. What's more sad is the fact that so many more people actually LIKE this and thought it was funny. Oh well. My life will go on. Keep up the crap to entertain the retarded.

zonzo responds:

I like the way you typed out retardedly wirtten.

It's not like I'm fucking selling it on DVD. Take it easy. You act like I think this is the best flash ever, well it's not and I know that. It's just a fucking hobby I do when I'm bored. How about some constructive criticism....and maybe you should watch more then just 10% before you judge it.

Awkward Nature Awkward Nature

Bland

If the main character is a racoon, why does he have human hands and human feet and human legs and a human face with racoon color schemes. I would expect that kind of dumb character to come out of the mind of a 15-year-old. Plus, the whole thing was very bland. I'm sorry, I don't know why evenybody likes it.

Falconer02 responds:

Why does (insert any major animation company here) animal characters have human characteristics? It's called anthropomorphic-- taking anything in nature and giving it human-like qualities pretty much. I just wanted to try it out with a different style. And the reason a lot of people enjoy it is basically because it's different from all the other blood-drenched flashes out there. Check out the review below yours to see what I shot for.

Blob jukebox version 0.2 Blob jukebox version 0.2

WOW

I cant believe that my music was used in something already. I haven't had them up there for very long. Anyway, thank you for the compliments on my music. I thought it was a very interesting experiment and I am glad to be a part of it. I see some definate potential. KEEP GOING!!

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

Mmmmm...its ok

I thought that the whole idea was pretty dumb BUT your animation is VERY well done and smooth. I was seriously impressed due to the fact that it was a stick figure cartoon. Great, fabulous, yessiry!!!!!!!!!!

Kill Gomamon and Patamon Kill Gomamon and Patamon

I dont really understand

This probebly should not be on here if it doesn't work. Might need to work out a few bugs first. Yep sirrie!! You betcha!!

crazy motercycle crazy motercycle

YES!!! EXCITING!!

This would make me wanna pause the game just to listen to the music!! Very impressive. I was just disappointed that it is suppose to loop....and I know it's ment for a game. But I think this would be really cool as a complete song. It was incredible anyway. You get a 5 from me. Cant wait to hear more!!

Chronamut responds:

YAAAY!

The Chase The Chase

Interesting

I really thought that was very professional sounding. I really liked the glissando of the lead melody in the beginning. It really threw a surprise beginning. One question...What is it that you use to write your music? Awesome Job!!!